Wednesday, February 11, 2015

January Wrap-Up

I know this is like twelve days too late, but I really wanted to do this, so here it is.

January is over (wasn't it New Years last week???) which means that it is time for a wrap-up. 

I read eighteen books in January which I am quite proud of. This means that I am fourteen books ahead of schedule (of reading 52 books in 2015) which also means that in November I can sit back and participate in NaNoWriMo without stressing over not reading enough books. Am I happy? Oh, YES.


January Wrap-Up










Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins: ★★★
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout: ★★★
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout: ★★★
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout: ★★★
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout: ★★★
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout: ★★★
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover: ★★★
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (eARC): ★★★
Winger by Andrew Smith: ★★★
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 by Stephenie Meyer: ★★★
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout: ★★★
Legend by Marie Lu: ★★★
Prodigy by Marie Lu: ★★★
Överenskommelser by Simona Ahrnstedt: ★★★
Slammed by Colleen Hoover: ★★★
Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover: ★★★
This Girl by Colleen Hoover: ★★★
A Firefighter's Flame by D. Hart: ★★★

I don't know if you noticed but I read a lot of great books in January. 

As for the February TBR.... I don't have one! I hate making TBR's because I can't decide in the beginning of everu month what book I want to read. I want to just be able to look at my bookshelf ans say "yep, I'm reading you now". So no TBR. Not ever. 

That will be all for tonight. Goodnight. 

Contact me:

Goodreads: @forbiddenbooks
NetGalley: Sofia Rytters (reviewer) 
Wattpad: @dustbricks

Thank you so much for reading, I'll talk to you next time. BYEEE

sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment