Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello. Hi

I'm actually doing this. That's sick.

I never thought I'd actually do this.

So, hi. I'm Sofia. I live in Sweden.

                                                             this is me>>>>>>  









I don't know if you get my nervous vibes. If you don't than c'mon man, what's up with ye?

*takes a deep breath*

Hi. I'm Sofia and I live in Sweden. One of my greatest passions are books and that is a passion that I carry with me, proudly.

And on with the blogging part. I'm not that old (I'm not so comfortable with sharing my age 'cause people often have a tendency to judge me because of my age) so I'm still in school, which means that for now, I won't be able to post something everyday and I won't be able to create a weekly-blog-schedule. I'll post whenever I have time to, okay?

Yep, I think that's it for me.

I really don't know what to say right now. Probably somthing like: thanks for reading, I'm Sofia and I'll talk to you next time. BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment